Whether your project is for new construction or an existing operation, we can meet all your system requirements. With our dedicated Service Department, you can be confident that service issues get immediate attention.
- "I contracted 1st Class Plumbing and Heating to replace the heating system in my apartment complex. They did as their company name, a 1st class job!!" ~ George K.
- "I chose 1st Class Plumbing for their fast, friendly service. Within an hour of my call for service they were at the office and fixed the problem. I would recommend 1st Class for both Commercial service and residential service." ~ Sue P.
- "We have used 1st Class Plumbing for several projects in our home & for our commercial property business. We continue to use them and recommend them to others because they truly do 1st class work. From small to big jobs, their staff are prompt and knowledgeable and do work correctly the first time." ~ Aaron & Nicole B.
- "Connie, Paul and your team, Thank you for the continued great service.
I left the message below in a recent Google review. Their name precisely describes their service, 1st Class. I have relied on their services many times and always found them to be responsive, prompt and professional. If you need plumbing help don’t mess around, call them, they live up to their name, 1st Class Plumbing & Htg.
We have been well served by your business and we will continue to work with you for both business and personal plumbing needs. I will continue to recommend your services to others." ~ Nate G., Rochester MN Apartment Homes LLC
- "We have been using 1st Class plumbing for all of our plumbing needs for about 15 years. We are always pleased with the quick response to our calls and the efficiency they have in problem solving and repairs. It doesn't matter who happens to stop out on any day they are always very professional and knowledgeable. I wouldn't call anyone else to handle our plumbing issues here at Carlos O' Kelly's. Thanks" ~ John
"I contracted 1st Class Plumbing and Heating to replace the heating system in my apartment complex. They did as their company name, a 1st class job!!" ~ George K.
Our plumbers are trained with the latest heating technologies and can provide you with quality commercial boiler installation, boiler system repair, or maintenance on your existing heating equipment.
From helping you choose your system, to installing a boiler and heating system that is customizable to meet your needs, 1st Class Plumbing and Heating understands how important it is for any business or organization to be able to rely on their heating system. We also offer preventative maintenance to keep your boiler working reliably and safely.
1st Class Plumbing provides economical, complete plumbing system repair and maintenance for all types of business kitchens. We know our job, do it quickly and well, then clean up after ourselves—without interrupting the flow of your business. We guarantee all our work and offer honest up-front pricing and bids on all your plumbing needs.
1st Class Plumbing and Heating is your FIRST CHOICE for commercial plumbing needs for renovation, new installation, or repair of existing problems, including plumbing emergencies. We realize that when you have a plumbing emergency that affects your business or property, you want prompt, efficient service to get back to business as usual!
We install sinks, urinals, and toilets. In addition, we install handicap accessibility equipment, such as comfort height toilets, easy-turn faucets, grab bars, hand held showers, and handicap showers. If you need to add handicap plumbing to your commercial establishment, we can help!
We provide fast, friendly, and expert service to commercial customers with our modern tools and equipment to get problems remedied with the least interruption to you and your customers.
We GUARANTEE ALL OUR WORK and offer honest up-front pricing and bids on all your plumbing needs.
Need In-Floor heating for your business? 1st Class Plumbing and Heating installs commercial radiant in-floor heating systems. These systems provide heat under or in the floor to circulate heated water that radiates heat into the room. This type of heating uses no ducts that blow around dirt, dust or allergens.
In-floor heating provides the most comfortable interior heating you can get! The heat is evenly distributed, radiating from the floor instead of blowing around room from the ceiling
In-floor heating systems will save you money and have a much greater ability to transport heat, in turn it can heat a room using less energy than forced air.